- Free of charge for orders above € 50 | For orders under € 50:
- For delivery addresses within The Netherlands: € 5
- For delivery addresses in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria: € 7
- For delivery addresses in Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Czech Republic and Poland: € 10
- Always shipping costs, regardless of the order amount:
- For delivery addresses in the United Kingdom: € 10 regardless of the order amount (due to BREXIT)**
- For delivery addresses in Denmark, Finland and Sweden: € 15 regardless of the order amount
As a rule, an order will be offered by us within 24 hours and within subsequent working days for shipment at DHL. After your order has been picked up by DHL you will receive a track & trace code. Please note that it may take a few hours before this link works. Via an email from DHL, you will be able to choose your delivery date, time window and location directly online. The day before delivery, you will receive an email with the scheduled delivery time. If that time is not convenient, you can immediately choose another time or location (for instance your neighbours) online (until 23:59 hours). So make sure you fill in your email address correct.
REEF.eu doesn’t ship to:
- Helgoland (Germany)
- Canary Islands (Spain)
- Campione d'Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City (Italy)
- Countries not mentioned in the first paragraph on costs
IMPORTANT: Shipping to UK**
We are shipping your order from the Netherlands (which is a EU country). Due to BREXIT and new (duty) rules and regulations, we can only ship orders below GBP 135,- (€ 150,-). You can order above this amount by making 2 or more orders. Unfortunately this would mean you’d have to pay shipping costs according to the number of your orders. Due to BREXIT shipping costs have increased immensely. To service you in the best way we can, we charge you € 10, which is only 50% of the actual shipping costs for your order to the UK.
Costs per country
- Free returns: Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Returns at your own expense: France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom**, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Finland and Sweden
Returns from UK
Shipping costs for returns are on your account. To register your returns, please send us an email to email@example.com. Ask for a return label, include your name, address, reference and order number so we can easily follow up. To pay for the return shipment we will deduct € 20 from your refund. That means we can only accept returns with a higher order value than € 20. This shipping charge is at cost price. If you use another label than we provide you, we cannot guarantee the return will arrive properly. And therefore we cannot guarantee your refund.